Wednesday, December 19, 2007

today wake up at 10 something nearly 11.. can't go out ade... tomorrow going out again.. =) tomorrow at last get to go my darling house.. .weeeee! after eating my breakfast and lunch, i combine them together so that i won't eat that much.. and save money.. hahaha! i ask my darling to sms joalin to tell her i can't go.. and ask her if she want to go to queensbay or not tomorrow.. but she didn't reply.. oh well.. wei sms me yesterday night.. she say fiesta is snowing. it's an online game.. hehehe. i will take a picture of the snow in fiesta =) see ya! will post the pic up later =) today nothing special.. maybe i'll go for treatment.. for my hair.. it's becoming back like my old hair.. =( my darling having a driving class later. i can imagine him driving car! so funny =P

No comments: