Thursday, December 20, 2007

new day

weeeeee!i lied to my mum again =( i'm sooo bad. but i lied because i want to go out with my darling. i say i'm going to queensbay with joalin. hehehe. my parents drop me at prangin. my dad not working because it's haji. then i waited for my darling to come. i go walk by myself at prangin. i'm thinking about going to find the guys working beside my working place. but i don't think it's a good idea. later someone jealous. hehe. i walk and walk by myself. like a crazy person walking. about 12 my darling reach prangin.

we went to popular and then we go to a shop. buy clothes for christmas! i bought a skirt and a shirt. he sponsor 50%. haha. so i buy =P the clothes cost RM 84. so i'm giving him back RM 50. hehe. about 12 something we went down to wait for bus. have to walk for a distance because the bus not going to pesta=( reach his house about 1 PM. his parents and siblings go back to terengganu so i get to go to his house. for the 2nd time =) he go out buy bread and tuna. making sandwich for lunch. i wait for him at home.

we eat and watch telly. after eating, go sleep =) not really. haha. go his bed kiss.. hahaha. about 5 somethin we get ready to go to queensbay. it's a bad day. raining so heavily. sob. walk from his house to queensbay. hehehehe. reach there whole leg wet. luckily the rain was not heavy. he want to buy shoes. we're planning to buy the same shoes. adidas shoe. but there's no unisex shoe. so he buy brown colour adicolour shoe. i'm buying baby blue=)

his shoe costs him RM 200 plus. over budget. hehehe. so he have to save money. because he need to spend money for christmas eve =0 he spend more than RM 900 this holiday. cool huh? haha. if he want to go out everyday, i think he'll be spending more than RM 1000. after buying his shoes, eating time! we eat dave's deli. then, time to go back =( we go sit bus. lucky because we go out there's a bus to go back to prangin. he follow me back because he's worry.

hehe.. reach prangin about 8 something. then sit bus go padang tembak. parents fetch me there. then go eat thai food with my family. eat again=) so i'm becoming fat in no time. hahaha. that's another day. over =)


No comments: