Saturday, December 15, 2007

today i woke up at 3PM.. too tired since i sleep at 3AM.. addicted to the movie.. so i watch till 3..hahaha.. i was so sad.. my bf forget that today is our anniversary.. he forget to wish me =( but i forgive him since he's so busy. in door band competition is tomorrow night. i wish i can go. but i not yet ask my mum. pray that my mum let me go.. help me pray too yea =)

my beloved bought me a necklace as my christmas pressie (it's from tiffany & co.) leave me comments about my necklace =) he bought a pants for me too.. i'll upload the necklace pic but he didn't show me the pants pic.. will upload it when i get the pic.. he'll be coming back tonight! i said i will say about myself rite..

well.. i don't know what i'm like..trying to find my inner self.. haha..after finding my inner self then i'll post it up =) i can tell a bit about what i like.. i love pink the most! i hate backstabbers... i got a friend who i treat her as my best friend since i go in SGGS. we always eat and hang out together. but when time passes she changed... changed to a completely different person.. i asked her ex-bf. he said that she's like that since last time.. it's i didn't realise it.. but i felt she changed.. oh well.. she backstab me too... i don't wan to talk about that anymore.. make me sad.. i don't care about her anymore. i got my own friends she got hers.. i want go play games and wait for tomorrow!

my christmas pressie!



No comments: