Thursday, December 13, 2007

first time blogging!

this is the first time i blog. i feel so happy to own a blog. today life is so boring. i need to sit at home the whole day. oh no! i feel so bored. my beloved is not here at penang. he went to KL =( i want to go out. i should go out yesterday. but my mum ask me stay at home. to help her. today i feel so lazy. i spend my whole day playing games. till about 5 something i can't play cause i can't connect to the server. weird rite. play halfway and i'm disconnected =.=

i sit in front of the computer since i think 11 in the morning. haha. they're renovating my house. it's so noisy! i don't know where to sleep tonight. the whole house is full of dust. dust dust dust. hate it. it makes my nose itchy and i'll start sneezing non-stop. i hate my nose. it's so sensitive. oh well...i'm feeling hungry rite now.aahhhh. i'm findin for food! I'M COMING FOOD!


my mum told me about my siblings. they went to temple. coming back this saturday. i love it when they're not at home. =) they have to wake up 6 in the morning and sleep at 9 at night. oh ya!my dad is so funny. my mum is talking about chicken and porks not good for health because they inject them. my dad say they INJECT vegetable too. after thinkin a few seconds he say oh no they put pesticides. hahahahaha. maybe it's not funny for you all but it's funny to me. oh well.

i sleep at 2 a.m. because i'm watching movie! i don't know what's the name of the movie. i'm weird huh? but the movie is sooooo sweet. i'm addicted to that movie.

No comments: