Friday, December 14, 2007



today i woke up at 12 something. actually i wake up at 11 but i sleep back. i'm trying to finish up my add maths homework. my tuition is on monday. there's still alot of works to be done. i'm not done with the homework yet. but my finger feel itchy so i on my computer and start blogging =) my plan is to finish up my homework blog and start playing. oh. i keep saying i'm playing games but i did not say what game. i'm playing fiesta. hehe



my beloved is still at KL. he bought a sweater for me. hehe. i'll put up the picture later. i took some pictures of myself too =) i'll write about myself another time. i feel so relaxed after quiting band. i can do what i like without feeling stressed. i called my grandma to ask when is she goin to genting again. i want to go and play!



i should tell some of my working experience. i work from 16th of november to 30th november. 15 days only..working is not easy. now i know how hard my dad is working to earn money and i'm wasting his money. i feel so bad. i work at prangin mall at a clothes shop. every morning i have to sit bus to go work. when reach there i have to sweep floor, clean mirror and wipe table. one of the day i don't know what happen. my tauke molest me. my butt =( when i told my bf about it he was so angry. he ask me to stop working. i agreed since he finished his exam already...




this is the sweater my beloved buy for me

No comments: