Tuesday, December 18, 2007

mummy and daughter talk, outing

yay!at last i get to go out ade.. woohoooo!happy happy happy =) i woke up at 9 and get ready to go out.. i lied to my mum that i'm going with my frenz. then she ask me to go my friend's house then ask her mum fetch. i was so scared. i told her that my friend's mum don't like to fetch ppl.. hahaha.. i think her mood is good today.. she fetch me to padang tembak to wait for bus. my place 1hour plus only got a bus.. i reach prangin about 11. i go meet my darling and we wait for U103 to go to gurney. we waited for half hour plus but still no bus.. i ask him to sit the old bus he say the bus dirty. at last a bus came about 11.30. we sit U101 but drop at CPT only. so we had to walk from there to gurney.

we reach there and then we go and buy movie ticket.. yay!premier class.. it cost him 32 bucks! expensive right? hahahaa.. after buying ticket we went to eat.. pastamania! hahaha.. but the spaghetti is not really nice =( quite yucky =P but the soup was sooo nice! nyam nyam =) must go try the soup yea =) it's so creamy.. i ordered meatballs spaghetti.. my darling ordered carbonara.... we poured nearly half bottle of the cheese into our pasta n soup xP after eating we go walk walk awhile.. 2.30 we go in watch movie. the movie was quite interesting. we watch i am a legend. after that we go walk again and then we eat sushi before going to prangin..

i cried in the bus because i feel that i'm so bad. he doesn't know =) his dad ask him to go back turtle land. i mean terengganu. he don't know want go back or not because he said he promise to go out with me. but i don't wan him to go back.. arghhh!but i feel so bad didn't let him go back. he should visit his grandma but i... sobs.. i don't know what i want =( never mind.. sobbiex. we reach prangin about 6.30. then we go kai kai.. 7 somethin we went to eat at thai station.. because my mum say she coming to prangin to fetch me ade.. we eat dry curry chicken.. i waited for my mum for a few minutes.. then.. in car!

she ask me what i bought..ok.. here's the convo.. me:earrings, hair clip, n hat..mii, erm, ken min he go KL buy sweater and pants for me.. mummy: why buy for u? he like u hor? me: no la.. he got buy for wei also ma (wei is my friend xP, she become 'mangsa' sorry ^^) mummy:what he buy for wei. me: sweater. mummy: he too rich hor.. me: dunno.. maybe kua. mummy: means he like both of u la.. one hand hold you another hand hold wei. me: NO LA! mummy: then tell me why ur purse got his picture in there. u like him also hor?tell me the truth.. now only me n you.. no1 else..me: no. mummy: you tell lies again. you dare to say that in front of buddha or not? me: *keep quiet* mummy: you like him never mind don't go do nonsense stuff.. me:*thinking myself, wat stuff?* mummy: friend and friend it's ok.. me: yea la yea la..

hahaha.. that's mummy and daughter talk.. i give my mum a bad impression of my darling.. arghhh! and i should tell her the truth.. but i'm scared =( oh well.. it's been a tired day.. n joalin ask me to go out tomorrow... i'm tired tired tired.. better get some rest d..

pastamania! yummy soup




me and my darling. taken in pastamania




new baby!a him!XP name: green green.




leftover food.. look how my darling eat =P




my christmas hat!cute isn't it?


i bought this. spend my 50 bucks ade


bus ticket to gurney plaza


bus ticket from gurney plaza to prangin mall

yay!at last get to sit premier class again =P











No comments: