Wednesday, December 19, 2007

haihx. i played games.. then, we argue. i don't know what we arguing about also.. my mum then ask me something. headache!

mum: wah! he give you this r? me:yea.. mum: go give back to him. why u accept.. must be very expensive le. me: no ler.. cheap ne. mum: then what he give wei. me: that sweater le. mum: then he give why you accept. me: why not?got ppl gif present should acept mur.. get things for free and also respect that person. =P mum: then why he buy for you and wei only. me: because he's closer to me and her nia ma. mum: then june leh. me: he not that close to june ma. mum: really?wesak day they got talk mer. me: talk ne ler. not very close ma. mum: oh. so he's more closer with you ler. me: he's closer to me because i know his sis ma. mum: don't know you telling the truth or create your own story to tell me.

see!my mum doesn't believe what i'm saying.. sobs. so disappointed =( when my darling know my mum asked me to give him back the sweater and pants, he was so disappointed. but i'm not giving him back and he's like scolding me. is not like i want to give back also. is my mum ask me to give it back. sob sob. then he say at least my mum should respect him. but my mum doesn't know about me and his relationship. arghh! then he was sad and he said he need to rest. i'm worried so i called him but he ask me don't DISTURB him resting. i was sooo shocked when i receive this message. so i said to myself i will off my hp until 8. and then i continue playing games.

about 7 somethin he woke up. he can't contact me so he go play games. this is the only place to contact me. if i off my hp. =) he said he's sorry and stuffssssss.. and then he log out from the game. but i did not on my hp back. so he called my house. then my mum answer the call but he put down the call when my mum say hello. funny! after that i on back my hp. oh well. end of today's life. getting ready for tomorrow's life. going out tomorrow =)

No comments: