Monday, December 17, 2007

band indoor comp

just come back from tuition!arghhh!add maths making my head pain.. i come back straight away on computer ade.. hehehe.. yesterday i didn't blog because my parents home. hehe.. yesterday night band comp was nice =) the winner is heng ee school.. first time meet ariel yesterday and also ben after so long didnt see him.. i think 2 years ade. not counting that day i saw him at gurney. i don't know that's him. hahaha.. what a good friend i am huh.. forget to take pic wif them =p

i must go out tomorrow. life at home is killing me. wee!wee!wee! PMR results is coming out.. 11 more days to go! i did my best. but think back i didn't really study for it. I'm not putting high hopes on the results. no hope no disappointment =) wish i get a good results.. my mum will kill me if i didn't get a good results =( wish me luck for my results



my pants =)

No comments: