Tuesday, January 22, 2008

thaipusam! =P

that day when i went out with my friends to prangin to buy present. this is what i bought. with my RM 30 savings in my purse =( ishk! should not buy it. things are getting more complicated. i hope i can forget everything about what that had happened. my parents and siblings is out to youth park there for thaipusam. throwing coconut =P i feel lazy to go because it's hot and also wet and everything. hahaha. things is getting bit better about my relationship with my friend i said before this. she gave me a Chinese New Year card. she wrote there she hope we can be friends like when we were in form1.

so i send a message to her. i said sure. and i hope things will be better. but we seldom chat and also talk. that's the biggie problem. today in school, i only asked her about biology rough book. see! that's what we said to each other for the whole day in the school. she's with her friends and i'm with mine. i don't talk to her when she's with her friends. oh well =) just hope things will get better by the end of June.

talking about Chinese New Year card. is getting nearer! a few weeks left. and my clothes is done already. what i need right now is a pair of shoes. which my mum promised to but it for me. =P i'll put on some pics of my clothes up. in another post. hehe. i bought 2 shirt from Padini, 1 pants from Body Glove, 2 shirts, a skirt and a pants from some shop. hahaha. but the skirt is short. my dad is angry with me because i bought such a short skirt =P what to do. i'm still a girl. hehe. i wan the tube from Padini. but it's quite expensive =( arghh! purse. i want to buy new purse but i don't have money. waaaaaaa! i want money. and i need money. sob sob.


my new watch


n also new sunglasses =) ignore my clothes. i'm wearing pajamas







No comments: