Thursday, January 31, 2008

life life life

i went out with my darling yesterday after school. we walked there. i go out to disted side after putting my bags. but he was sitting at the bus stop. so i walked near him. but there's other students there so i don't dare to walk go and talk to him. he was talking on the phone. and a bus passed. he said that bus is not going to gurney. so we have to walk. that time i asked him to walk. and he stood there. i was like so scared and he's standing there. i shout louder and then he walked. i was so fed up. so i walked very fast. haha. he was like calling me and i kept quiet. i know i'm bad =P but he make me angry. it's not my fault. hehe. we reach gurney at about 2.45. it's 31st! baskin robbins. sob. i want to eat. too bad no money. haha.

on the way to gurney, i hide behind a car and took off my uniform. i know i'm crazy xP then when we reach gurney we ate 1901 hot dog. i missed the hot dog so much. it's so yummy! after eating he wanted to buy his clothes. so i followed him and choose. he went to Soda and he want to buy the shirt there. went to ATM machine to take money. and went back to the shop. when he try the shirt i went in the fitting room with him xP but i feel so weird because that shop it's like all ladies no men. he is the only man there. and i went into the fitting room with him. he bought 2 shirts. blue and brown.

we went in the toilet and kissed again =P about 5.30 we walked back. on the way, we drank a lot of water. then he shake the bottle of water. i asked him don't shake it. it's bad for health. he don't want to listen to me. he shake more and more. and i was so damn angry. i straight away walk without caring about him anymore. he asked me i want the water or not. i said yea i want to drink but not now. then when he shake the water, i told him don't shake already if not i won't drink. he shake more. i am really really angry that time. if you're me will you feel the same? yes right? ishk! then he walked to the bus stop opposite my school. 6 plus the bus came. he went back and i'm with a girl in the school. later, about few minutes later she went back. i'm alone there with the guards only. the school is so quiet. it's like i never been in such a quiet place before. i feel so calm there. everything is like gone for awhile until i went back.

my mum ask me why i love to sleep so much. she said the ppl who love to sleep got shorter life. is that true? hmmmm. i never heard of that before. hehe. or is she just saying that to make me feel scared? hmmmm. hehe. and she asked me i sms with who again. is it that yeap (means my darling). i kept quiet. i know she know what i want to say eventhough i did not answer. she said don't talk to him that much. he's not studying anymore u're still studying. he can sleep till late u can't. hehe. then she said friday and saturday night u want to sms till what time i don't care. now u sleep so late who suffer. she stop awhile then ask me why u talk so much with him. he's ur bf already is it. i was so suprised with that question. i did not answer again.

No comments: