Thursday, January 10, 2008

school?holidays?

today is a public holiday and a day for us to rest. hehe.but it's making me becoming more lazy to go to school. i hope it's holiday every year! i went out with my friends. to buy present for ash. and also go buy new clothes for new year. but i don't know why i go because i didn't even bring enough money to buy clothes. i bought a sunglasses and a watch. white watch. hehe. i seldom wear watch but i don't know why i buy it. i know i'm sick. but that watch look nice, so i bought it.

i'm so unlucky this year. i hate my class this year. as in the people in the class and the teachers. one of my teacher, that is the one teaching me chemistry, she don't know how to speak in english! for god's sake! she's teaching us in english but she don't know how to speak. i think it's a disaster. and also the people in the class. i got my friends in there, that is my mama, june and cynthia. and the rest is like i don't really know them at all. i don't wan that girl to be in the same class with me and she's in. oh god! i just hope i can kill the teachers. why can they put us in a same class! i just feel like killing her when see her face. luckily i'm changing tuition soon. so i won't see her that often =/ seeing her can make me grow older faster.

stop about unlucky stuff. school is full of things! stay back after school for activities. and also for science students who is taking accounts, we'll have to stay back extra time. i don't like it. argggh! can't contine anymore. my parents is back.

No comments: