Saturday, January 12, 2008

my love life

OMG! i'm having mood swing. again. why must i do this? i'm like making him give up all his things. i just hope i never exist in his life. sob. i'm such a cry baby. why must i make him feel so bad. he already plan everything and i'm like destroying his whole future. what's wrong with me? he's going to KL only right? but why am i so sad. i should trust him. but why aren't me trusting him?

can someone tell me what should i do? he wants to give up his dream because i'm sad. and now i asked him to continue his dream. and he say it depends on me. so it's like i should stop feeling sad? is that what he mean? or because of me he'll make his decision? he said he cant go with my condition like that. moody.

future. i can't predict it. i hope i can predict the future. so that i know what should i do to make things back. i'm so stressed! with the school activities plus my tuition, and my problems with him. i'll have white hairs in no time.

i have no idea what to do anymore. guess i should just take some rest. maybe i'll feel bettter tomorrow. haihs. how long will i be like that? until he's back from his study? or what? ...... *speechless* maybe i should pretend that i'm ok with it. and let him go study. when he finishes his study only i tell him the truth. this will make him go. and the only way. i can't think of anything else. i won't feel better so fast. i need time. and the time i need may takes few months time. i'll think about that. lie to him. doesn't sounds good but that's the one and only way. haihs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Story.....

babymaine said...

thx =] anyway hu are you?