Thursday, January 24, 2008

booo!

weeeeeeee~! i not yet put my clothes pic up yet. ishk! keep forgetting about it. hehe. forgive me =) i received a message that said there's a ghost in Queensbay Mall. i'm so worried =( i hope it's not true. i'm scared. help me help me. i hope my life will get better as time pass by. my beloved took car exam in the morning. he failed and he's sad. i don't know what to do to help him. i feel so stupid and sad too. haihx. i can't even make him happy. what a gf i am. i just hope that he can be happy. but he's like eating to release his anger. he keep buying food to eat. i don't know what to do. i hope he'll feel better by the end of today =) but he seems very excited with the pic of ghost in QB. so i guess he's a bit better right now.

school. there's this teacher. teaching me EST. i really hate her le. she keep giving homework. every lesson there will sure be a pile of homework for EST. ishk! hate her so much. then there's this discipline teacher. i don't know why but i keep met her in school. so bad luck. my hair and also ear. everytime meet her i have to pin up my hair and also take out my earrings. haihx. i'm so unlucky! she said she chose me to become a prefect but because of my hair and ear she did not asked me to g ofor the interview. she make it as if i want to be one like that. i don't wish to be a prefect. there's so many rules to follow and everything. but school is quite fun. with all my friends around. hope my schooling year this year would be better =)

No comments: