Saturday, March 8, 2008

pictures=memories

my lucky clover bracelet =]



my lucky clover necklace. it's a heart if combine together with my hubby one


inside the box. stars. i'm folding it since last year after PMR. haha


my birthday pressie when i'm std. 6.the hair is nice =]


my collection! i want more. =p


love! is wonderful

it's so cute isn't it? my hubby buy for me when he went to kek lok si =]

my angpau this year.

the cutest angpau! but too bad i destroy part of it. the another side of the pooh is gone =p

stars made from straws. nice!


i took this at queensbay =] nice big love



my new shoe! love it so much.



the partner of my lil cute green green =p



i love this star! it's so nice. i saw it at popular. waiting for someone to buy for me xp



my working money and my grandma give for getting 6A's money =]



























No comments: