Thursday, March 27, 2008

i lie to my mum again =/ i'm a bad bad girl. i know i know. someone slap me =( MY FAVOURITE MOVIE~! i'm going to buy the movie. hehehe. i just went out with my beloved. we went to gurney as usual. then, there's this problem again. i don't like that. i want everything to be normal back. i just hate it. am i that hated? i mean, she's good in front of me but she say i have an attitude which she can't stand it. i don't know waht attitude she mean. i want to know yet i don't want. should we tell her bout her attitude or leave it? i know i'm not that good to other people. because i know i won't get back what i wanted them to give. i'll just let it be. naturally. if they feel that i'm that bad to them. i can be friends with other people. please do not act in front of me. i don't wan to lose a friend. but if that is what she give me back when i treat her as a friend then i don't think i'll care anymore =] just let them be the way they want to be. i don't want to care anymore. i will be the way i am last time. i'm happy with last time life. it's so so so mush better than nowadays life. and yea. i regret telling my mum about me having a bf. i can't concentrate on what i'm doing. i have to do all good things. i can't do a single bad things. if not she'll start saying, i don't know what happen to you. i'm like. me? what i did? i just want to do what i wanted. she just can't keep her mouth shut. and there's my dad. i'm fucking angry with him. he thinks i'm that super clever girl. i'm his daughter and he should know i'm not clever. i tried my best already and he keeps scolding me. if he's that clever, why don't he just go and study and show how good he is???????? can't i get away from this family and live with my bf. he'll treat me much better ler. so much better than them. he can give me what i want. ok. not everything ler. but at least, i can feel love in him. not my parents. they don't care about my feelings. friends, family. i'm just telling out my feelings. if you all don't like it then, i'm sorry.

No comments: