Saturday, March 8, 2008

EXAMS OVER, SCHOOL HOLS!

exams is over. at last. this exam really make me go crazy. the only school exam that i really study for it =p i think i'll fail this exams. even i studied but when i look at the paper, i go crazy! oh well, forget about exams. it's going to be an exciting day on monday when school reopen. i think when the teacher is marking the paper, they'll be laughing at my stupid answers XD i ignored my blog so long already. should post up more often d. too lazy to on the com. oh well. that's me =] a STUPID mosquito bite me =( it's so itchy. arghhh! valentine's day was wonderful =p i went to gurney. and my pressie! it's a me to you bear. hahaha.but i did not bring it back as my mum will know. i don't know how to bring it back =( what should i tell my mum? hmmm. so, today is ze's birthday. i-lyn bought a cake. actually, it's her dad. we sing birthday song. n we eat the cake. i did not eat. hahaha. n no one realised =p i just came back from ze's house. after my add maths tuition, she fetch me, i-lyn and june to her house and we ate pizza. from domino's pizza. she go all the way from farlim to gurney just to buy the pizza. hahaha. while eating, we watch a walk to remember. it's supposed to be sad. i cried when i read the story book but not watching. hmmm.maybe there's too many ppl there i can't cry. haha. this hols must be a busy one. haha. i'm going out to skate, celebrate joalin's birthday and with my hubby. i think my mum will kill me ler. sobs. i want to go. i'm waiting for this hols and if i really can't go out, i'll die =( that should be all. will post more often. i want to put up some pics =] in the next post. good night readers. =]

No comments: