Monday, February 4, 2008

tummy muscle cramp

today i went to school untill 11 only. my stomach hurts. because of some private things. it's pulling me and i can't even laugh. yet my friends is making me laughing. i called my mum and she fetched me back. i went back and eat my lunch and then i bath and went to bed. i planned to sms with my darling. but as usual, i fall asleep. after a rest, my tummy feel better. i spend nearly the whole day sitting in front of telly. watch movie. i feel so lazy to go to school. i want holidays. i want to meet my darling =( i miss him so much. that day when i went to queensbay with my mum and siblings, he did not hug me. sob sob. i was so sad. i kissed him and he did not reply my kiss too. waaaaaaaaaaa~! he's going to turtle land already =( turtle land means terengganu. hehe. i want to celebrate CNY with him. but i can't go out with him. arghhhh~! i jus twish everyone knows about our relationship and i can go out with him freely =(

No comments: